Skip to content
- (1996) ‘The Basis for Freedom in Augustine’s De libero arbitrio’ (in Japanese), Studies in Medieval Thought, 38 (Japanese Society of Medieval Philosophy) 73–80.
- Originally delivered at the Japanese Society of Medieval Philosophy 44th Annual Conference, held at Okayama University, Okayama, on 11 November 1995.
- No abstract available.
- Introduction — 1. Voluntas as the liberum arbitrium — 2. Voluntas as the natura — Conclusion.
- Paper proofs in PDF format downloadable.
- Uncorrected Proofs — please cite the published version.