I include here Scholarly Resources for the study of patristics and the late antiquity, which I have edited and revised in the recent past.
Linked to the resources of the patristics and late antiquity, websites of the research centres, and journals.
In the field of New Testament Studies and Patristics, upcoming conferences schedule and its CFPs are available here.
Access limited and the password required.
- Quasten, Johannes. Patrology, 4 vols. Westminster, MD: Christian Classics, 1984–1988.
- Kannengiesser, Charles. Handbook of Patristic Exegesis, 2 vols. Leiden: Brill, 2004.
Minor patristic writers
- Commodianus (c. 3rd or 4th century)
- Victorinus of Poetovio (d. c. 304)
- Reticius of Autun (4th century)
- Iuvencus Hispanus (fl. circa 330)
- Hosius (c. 256-357/358)
- Fortunatianus of Aquileia (natione Afer; sedit tempore Liberii Papae; mid-4th cent.)
- Potamius of Lisbon (fl. 350-360)
- Eusebius of Vercelli (fl. c. 360)
- Lucifer of Cagliari (fl. 370)
- Faustinus (fl. 380)
- Philaster of Brescia (fl. 380)
- Phoebadius (obiit post 392)
- Gregory of Elvira (fl. 359-385)
- Maximinus (natus circa 365, obiit in Africa (?) post 428)
Third century patristic writers
- Tertullian (c. 155/160-225/250; fl. c. 197-222)
- Minucius Felix of Rome (fl. 218/235)
- Novatianus of Rome (fl. 235-258)
- Cyprian (fl. 248-258)