Skip to content
- (2005) Naoki Kamimura, ‘The Exegetical Dimensions of the ascent of the Soul: Some Remarks on Augustine’s De Genesi contra Manichaeos’ (in Japanese), Patristica, 9 (Shinseisha) 64–85.
- Originally delivered at the Japanese Society for Patristic Studies 105th Seminar, held at University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo, on 28 June 2003. Later revised and presented at the Inaugural Conference of Western Pacific Rim Patristic Society, held at University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo, on 26 September 2004, then enlarged and published in 2005: ‘Augustine’s First Exegesis and the Divisions of Spiritual Life’ in Augustinian Studies, 36: 421–432.
- No abstract available.
- Introduction — 1. Problematics of the De genesi contra Manichaeos — 2. Method of the scriptural interpretation — 3. Audience towards the spiritual interpretation — 4. Spiritual interpretation and the ascents of the soul — Concluion.
- Paper proofs in PDF format downloadable.
- Uncorrected Proofs — please cite the published version.